CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Great Cookie Caper!

Well Chloe has now officially found where we put all the food! As usual everytime I start to prepare dinner I have at least 2 of the 3 kids at my heels wanting everything and anything. I try my best to multitask but sometimes it can be very hard when you are working with a hot stove or boiling water! Needless to say when Kelsey and Chloe were keeping themselves occupied in our laundry room/pantry I figured the worse Chloe could be doing was eating the dog food - yes she has done this before! But when I didn't hear the metal bowl banging I peered in only to see this:

Well she has definately moved up in the world - no more dog food - she found the good stuff! A box of her brother's favorite cookies - Devils Food Cake Cookies! She already had half of one down before I could even get to her. This picture was actually the second time I caught her in a matter of a few minutes after I put the box up higher (atleast I thought) the first time around.

Looks like I am going to have to rearrange my pantry and put the canned foods at the bottom. She can't get into those - atleast I hope not!! Oh and after the cookies were up at the very top she moved onto of course what else - Goldfish! By the way she didn't eat a whole lot of dinner - she was full from the 3 cookies!


0 comments: